New v4 style proposals?

Discuss requests for comments/changes posted in the Issue Tracker for the development of phpBB's style.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB or modifying styles of released phpBB versions. If you need support for phpBB please visit the Support Forums on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding creating styles please post in Styles Support & Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
danieltj

New v4 style proposals?

Post by danieltj »

Hello. I'm curious to know what the status is of the potential phpBB 4 default style? I know that 'Chameleon' is supposed to be the new style but it hasn't seen any development in around 2+ years now. I'm keen to get involved with it but it seems all the original links have disappeared / don't work / lead to nowhere so I'm stuck on how to proceed.

So my main question is ultimately, what is the progress with Chameleon and how can I get involved or 'revive' the side project and contribute to it? Please share any details you can, I'd love to help.

Meis2M

Re: New v4 style proposals?

Post by Meis2M »

there are two project.

1- ACP new style
2- phpbb default new style

is there any idea u have in ur mind?