themes

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
psoTFX

Re: themes

Post by psoTFX »

Done ... though it wasn't in style archive format, but then styling still seems to be having some issues in that area anyway.

Mighty Gorgon

Post by Mighty Gorgon »

psoTFX wrote:Done ... though it wasn't in style archive format, but then styling still seems to be having some issues in that area anyway.
Sorry, what do you mean? If there is something wrong I can fix it.

Thank you for adding my theme :mrgreen: !

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

No, there was nothing "wrong" with it as such. It just wasn't like by the style system when I tried to upload it. Don't worry about it for now, there are still some issues with styling.

Southwalesmusic

Post by Southwalesmusic »

dhn wrote:Bah, ok then:

ok call me dum or what ever but these are themes rite but where the hells all the files like the images etc etc
southwalesmusic.co.uk

Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Southwalesmusic wrote:ok call me dum or what ever but these are themes rite but where the hells all the files like the images etc etc
Those themes have only images that are modified. All other images are from subSilver.

Southwalesmusic

so if i was to use that theme as a template for my own theme that would work rite
southwalesmusic.co.uk

Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Southwalesmusic wrote:so if i was to use that theme as a template for my own theme that would work rite
It will work only if you want to create another subClone because those templates don't contain any html files. And you should get permission from author of that template first.

Southwalesmusic

wheres the template structure that i can use because i dont want to create a clone i want my template to fit in with my design ?? :P
southwalesmusic.co.uk

Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Its in html files in style directory. Look in subSilver directory.

DoD

Post by DoD »

phpbb-fan wrote:I am using a download accelerator, but I am downloading theses files with Internet Explorer.. file sizes are the same as stated in this topc..

! ......\Desktop\subdhn[1].tar.gz: CRC failed in ......\Desktop\subdhn[1].tar.gz. The file is corrupt

For subDaniel I have 27 files after extraction.. still the error, I'll try to use these files anyway..
I get the same error.

Ah well.