Has someone been updating Area51's board software?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: Has someone been updating Area51's board software?

Post by DavidIQ »

The only browser having an issue is Chrome. None of the other browsers have a problem properly displaying these images.

dude111

Post by dude111 »

They look ok but they look strange,maybe cause they are bigger.....

They look OK i guess.... (It could be worse,it could look like Xenforo.. Bland and gross)

If someone has problems displaying them is there an option to use the prev skin? (I see chrome doesnt like the images)

JimA
Former Team Member

Post by JimA »

dude111 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:25 pmIf someone has problems displaying them is there an option to use the prev skin? (I see chrome doesnt like the images)
You can use the fix as mentioned over here to make the blurryness in Chrome go away. :)
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Moderator Team Member
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

No support here on Area51, please visit the Support forums over at phpBB.com

dude111

Post by dude111 »

Ah I hope ppl who have issues see your post! (Im on IE6 (MyIE2))

Thank you Jim :)