[GSOC] 2017

Discuss general development subjects that are not specific to a particular version like the versioning control system we use or other infrastructure.
balabky9

[GSOC] 2017

Post by balabky9 »

Hello guys,
I am Bala and would like to take part in GSOC 2017 with phpBB. Being a forum owner myself since six years and the first BB I started out was phpBB gave me more than enough reason to be part of GSOC with phpBB.

I would really be interested in the projects of the Extension for Advertisement and the Unified Converter Framework.

I really thank the oppurtunity and for having me here. On a happy note I plan to actually move my forum back to phpBB. One of the main reasons I moved away from open-source script was a couple of years back no forum script offered responsive design and a good notification/alert system but then phpBB 3.1 happened and I am glad to be moving back to it

3Di

Re: [GSOC] 2017

Post by 3Di »

Welcome. :)
balabky9 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:35 pm but then phpBB 3.1 happened and I am glad to be moving back to it
Please notice that phpBB 3.2 is out (features frozen) and phpBb 3.1 is near to the EoL.
This Board is currently running phpBB 3.3-dev, new features are here welcome to be discussed/implemented.

Regards.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

balabky9

Re: [GSOC] 2017

Post by balabky9 »

No I meant when I moved PHP 3.1 came out with responsive themes etc. Thats what I meant. And thankyou for the warm welcome here.