Tracker

Discuss general development subjects that are not specific to a particular version like the versioning control system we use or other infrastructure.
DarkBeing

Tracker

Post by DarkBeing »

Out of curiosity, is the captcha in the bug tracker ever being fixed? :?

RMcGirr83

Re: Tracker

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Link would probably help. I visit the tracker quite a bit but I don't know what ticket you're speaking of.
Do not hire Christian Bullock he won't finish the job and will keep your money

DarkBeing

Post by DarkBeing »

Sorry, should have been clearer. With bug I mean the fact, that I am unable to log into the bug tracker, as it is asking me to answer the captacha over and over again.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47686. CHItA says in that topic that the JIRA captacha is broken. I hoped it would be fixed by now, or is it just me who can not log in? :?

CHItA
Development Team
Development Team

Post by CHItA »

As far as I know the website team is aware of the issue, I don't know when they will fix it. Until then the only solution is to contact a manager to reset your login attempts manually.

MichaelC
Development Team
Development Team

Post by MichaelC »

CHItA wrote:As far as I know the website team is aware of the issue, I don't know when they will fix it. Until then the only solution is to contact a manager to reset your login attempts manually.
Correct. Unfortunately this is a limitation of our JIRA/Crowd/phpBB Logins authentication system and is not something we can fix. If this happens to you just PM a manager from the account (on phpbb.com) you want failed reset on and we can do so.
Formerly known as Unknown Bliss
psoTFX wrote: I went with Olympus because as I said to the teams ... "It's been one hell of a hill to climb"
No unsolicited PMs please except for quotes.