Power User

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
zeviet

Power User

Post by zeviet »

Hi,

When I visit PHPBB forums that are popular, I see that users that are really active on the forums have different ranks, such as power user and others. Would anyone know how to be able to give users those ranks? Is it an automated system?

Thanks,
Zeviet

TerryE

Re: Power User

Post by TerryE »

Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!

Realisty

Re: Power User

Post by Realisty »

zeviet wrote:Hi,

When I visit PHPBB forums that are popular, I see that users that are really active on the forums have different ranks, such as power user and others. Would anyone know how to be able to give users those ranks? Is it an automated system?

Thanks,
Zeviet
Your better of asking at the main board here : http://www.phpbb.com/community/index.php