Cash Mod

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
AlkseeyaKC

Cash Mod

Post by AlkseeyaKC »

I'm trying to install Cash mod with easy mod. I posted there and they said it was problem with Easy mod.
I'm not sure whats going on:

Can you help me please?

Realisty

Re: Cash Mod

Post by Realisty »

Are you sure you have the right permissions on lang_chinese_traditional_taiwan folder .... namely 755 (this can also be called CHMOD)

AlkseeyaKC

Post by AlkseeyaKC »

I didn't have the folder set to 755. Should I just set all the folders to 755? (forgive me I'm a noob to this. I'm doing my best to understand)

When I when't back to the Admin area the contents was there telling me to run something. I have had this before and in the past I just deleted at admin file and replaces. it thought now it doesn't have easy Mod there and I try reinstalling easy mod but it says its installed. o-o;

Realisty

Post by Realisty »

You can take a look here for the right permissions and how to do it:
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/chmod-permissions/

AlkseeyaKC

Post by AlkseeyaKC »

Thats not my problem any more. =/

The problem now is what I said:
When I when't back to the Admin area the contents was there telling me to run something. I have had this before and in the past I just deleted at admin file and replaces. it thought now it doesn't have easy Mod there and I try reinstalling easy mod but it says its installed. o-o;

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

AlkseeyaKC wrote:Thats not my problem any more. =/

The problem now is what I said:
go to your database, find the config table, find the EM_version and change it to something else.

then you can reinstall it.

robert