Bug Tracker Question

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager

Re: Bug Tracker Question

Post by bantu »

Highway of Life wrote:
JRSweets wrote:Since phpBB moved to SVN and Acyd_Burn said more projects (some internal) would be moved over there is there a change the bug tracker will be moved to there as well?
There are some internal projects that are moving, but it does not mean that they will be publicly viewable. ;)
If you can’t wait -- since Graham’s post, I do not believe we have made a decision on whether or not the bug tracker code will be made public -- you might try requesting a phpBB3 based bug tracker as a MOD. :D
I have seen one. The author's name is "nickvergessen". I haven't tested it yet. :)

Omnidon

Post by Omnidon »

So, is there any news on this? I would love to have an integrated, reliable bug tracker for phpBB3.

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

Omnidon wrote:So, is there any news on this? I would love to have an integrated, reliable bug tracker for phpBB3.

News? If you are referring to the phpBB.com bug tracker it is not for public use and is very unlikely to be ever released to the public, it was coded solely for phpBB.com. If you are desperate for a bug tracker on your site you will have to use one of the mentioned mods earlier in the topic :)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

bantu wrote:I have seen one. The author's name is "nickvergessen". I haven't tested it yet. :)
Another one that I’m aware of that is pretty far along is by JRSweets, do a search for “ticket tracker” or “bug tracker” MOD. That should pull up results for you. :)

Elias

Post by Elias »

Indeed.
Tested and it works.
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy