Cannot Find The Line -> Right, but now, how ... ? [Solved]

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
C3ed

Cannot Find The Line -> Right, but now, how ... ? [Solved]

Post by C3ed »

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED ---
*I finally installed it by myself :P

I'm really sorry if I am asking something already answered. Also, excuse me for my poor english, I am French.

I need some help for a little problem, here's the facts :
  • EasyMOD [0.3.0] is successfully installed in my PhpBB.
    I have only one MOD installed with it [Cash Mod]. (Correct)
    I have subSilver in my templates folder, but also the « ashGrunge » one.
I already know the problem : « the warning appears on a non-subSilver template file b/c most likely that template is too different from subSilver »

What I've tried :
  • I modified the mod_install.txt file to search a line that exists in ashGrunge.
The concrete problem :
I'm trying to install the [Shop Mod].
In the subSilver theme, we have little icons in the overall_header [menu] (images name: icon_mini_faq, etc...).

In ashGrunge, we just have links (images name : menu_usergroups, menu_faq, etc...).

In the original mod_install file, what they want to do is to add an icon of the shop [Image] in the menu of icons.

What I did with the mod_install file :
To add a link besides the usergroups link, named « Forge » [Image](I want the Shop to be medieval :lol: ).

But easyMod wants to install the Mod in both templates, while it can just handle one install file.
Note : My phpBB is only ashGrunge, I do not necessary want subSilver to be adapted.

How can I counter this ?
You would be very nice, thank you in advance ! ;)
C3ed.

p.s. : I am a crap when I install Mods by myself, if there is an easier solution, pity ! lol