Easy mod for User Reputation System

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
THDAdmin

Easy mod for User Reputation System

Post by THDAdmin »

I went onto the EasyMod section in the Admin panel of my phpbb2.0.20 to install a mod which was:

User Reputation System - Compatible for 2.0.19-2.0.20

Once i clicked install it gave me a critical error with the below showing in the detail box

Code: Select all

FIND FAILED: In file [viewtopic.php] could not find:

//
// Go ahead and pull all data for this topic
//
$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid 
I tried everything from editing the viewtopic myself to downloading different versions of viewtopic.php from the 2.0.19 but it still didn't work

Please Help
Thanks

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Easy mod for User Reputation System

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

how about a link to that MOD so I can see exactly what it is asking for.

robert

THDAdmin

Post by THDAdmin »

I doen it manually and it worked liek a charm so thanks anyway for help

On another note i wouldnt always recommend easymod for all mod's, some mods have to be done manually

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

THDAdmin wrote:I doen it manually and it worked liek a charm so thanks anyway for help

On another note i wouldnt always recommend easymod for all mod's, some mods have to be done manually
good work,

yes, that is true, only MODs that are written to work with easymod , will work with easymod.

a MOD has to be written in a very precise way for it to work with easymod.

robert