Warn System

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Glitched

Warn System

Post by Glitched »

I tried searching for my answer on this forum but didn't see it so I thought I would ask, Is there a way to reset a users warn level back to 0?? I looked all in the Admin Panel and couldn't find anything unless I missed it.

Deuce1912

Re: Warn System

Post by Deuce1912 »

No way to do it without a mod. I haven't seen a mod that can do this, but I am sure there is someone out there who has asked for it, and or knows where to point you.

Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

The best thing that I could find was this MOD in development. (EDIT: Actually, ignore that, seems like the MOD was abandoned.)

(Incidentally, I'm sure that there was an option to manually edit a user's warning count in one of the betas, but I can't really remember now.)
Life's a game. Just very badly programmed.

Glitched

Post by Glitched »

That kinda sucks that there is no option in phpBB3 that can reset the warn level. I mean to me it makes sense to have an option like that. Anyways thanks for the information.

Glitched

Post by Glitched »

I got it resolved, I went into the database and reset the warning for the user back to 0. :mrgreen: