Mission Statement

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
de_dog

Mission Statement

Post by de_dog »

Hello, hope this is OT (New here) ;)

So I've been doing a fair bit of research whilst picking at RC2 and seen quite a few good, fast boards.
Perhaps alongside the 'The Team' element there should be a link to something akin to a 'Mission Statement', defined in the board properties.

What do you think ?

cheers

de_dog

dedog => clanplan(),
Last edited by naderman on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Mission Statement

Post by Kevin Clark »

Board properties?
Like what?

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

de_dog wrote:Perhaps alongside the 'The Team' element there should be a link to something akin to a 'Mission Statement', defined in the board properties.
I'd rather see well some link to forum rules etc.
Anyway, you can achieve this pretty easily, just create a page or topic with the contents you want and edit the template (overall_footer maybe?) adding the link to that page.

de_dog

Post by de_dog »

Well, have a look at the link in the bottom right of the page, "The Team" - cool! straight to the main women/men running the site.
Then it occurred to me - what's the reason for all these people to put in a lot of work - what's the 'ethos' of the site.

I'm suggesting a board property that the founders can fill in with a sort of constitution (or something!?!)

??

Rotsblok

Post by Rotsblok »

some boards dont have a "mission" so that would be some what a problem then to fill in.
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it