Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Black Antitoon

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Black Antitoon »

Both here and here in the right bar you can select phpBB version. If you select 3.x then you get an error.

Not a joke.

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader

Post by Paul »

Black Antitoon wrote:Both here and here in the right bar you can select phpBB version. If you select 3.x then you get an error.

Not a joke.
You mean the error that the tag not exists? ;) That has nothing to do with that fora that are linked, just that there are no mods allowed for phpBB3 yet.

Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Can I join your hunt for dark/rain? He entered "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" in profile, wonders why it doesn't wrap and reported that as bug....

Skeetergirl

Post by Skeetergirl »

I really really really don't understand what the delay is??? What is now being reported is such nitpicky stuff, silly stuff, compared to what will be found WHEN/IF RC1 is realeased! :( :geek: :ugeek: :( :?

I'm goin huntin... I'm gonna track down dark/rain's (and a couple of others) internet connection and put it on hold for a few weeks!

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

Who has said that continued bug reporting will delay the release of RC1, or for that matter that RC1 is delayed?

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

the next realease call rc1

not gold

i dont think devl. dont realease it for fixing dark/rain bugs ;)

instacall

Post by instacall »

Skeetergirl wrote:I really really really don't understand what the delay is???
What delay, there never was a release date. :D

hobbie

Post by hobbie »

CyberAlien wrote:He entered "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" in profile, wonders why it doesn't wrap and reported that as bug....
He "found" another one: apparently guests can vote multiple times for the same poll, cause their cookies aren't checked. This is serious indeed!!!!

My "bug-fix" would include not allowing guests to vote on polls... :roll:
Last edited by hobbie on Sun May 20, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

boy ms

Post by boy ms »

John Hjorth wrote:Who has said that continued bug reporting will delay the release of RC1, or for that matter that RC1 is delayed?
Yes, I agree...I see that most members think if there will be new bugs that won't be RC1...but that's not right....mainly bugs a fixed, devs works on cosmetics details (I hope in english you said it same like in czech :D ) and RC1 is near ;)

BTW: I like the new smiles a lot ;) :ugeek: :D

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

New bugs could delay RC1, but, they would (IMO) have to be more than the little things we are seeing now.

If there is a major issue, such as a security hole, or something that can cause people to lose their entire db, then it will be delayed. But, at this stage, I don't feel that is very likely.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"