Cash Mod Error

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
korr

Cash Mod Error

Post by korr »

Ive got the latest version of phpBB (2.0.22) and the latest version on the Cash mod but when i try and install i get errors with the template that i'm using. Ive searched everywhere to try and find the answer but can't so can someone please help me. errors bellow:

Code: Select all

Warning

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/extremedarkred/memberlist_body.tpl] could not find:

colspan="8"

MOD script line #499 :: FAQ :: Report
and

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/memberlist_body.tpl] could not find:

colspan="8"

MOD script line #499 :: FAQ :: Report
Thanks in advance. :D

smileyk17

Re: Cash Mod Error

Post by smileyk17 »

I'm in the same boat. I've seen some posts out there that kinda sorta maybe address this problem, but not anything that I can figure out. I have the exact same error message, and I've no idea what to do. I tried to find that file, but it's not one that I can edit, so... :?:

Edit: I'm running 2.0.18, though.

Chobby

Post by Chobby »

And i got the exact same problem as #1!

Chobby

Post by Chobby »

But i also found out how to fix it...

With FTP, go and find the file called "memberlist_body.tpl" - it is located in your phpbb root folder -> templates -> subSilver ... Open this with some texteditor..
Press CTRL+F and search for

<td class="catBottom"
Then, after it has found what you were looking for it probably says

colspan="9" height="28">&nbsp;</td>´
Or another number, instead of 9.. Just rename 9 to 8, save the document and upload it to its original folder..
Now EasyMOD will be able to install the Cash Mod...

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

Chobby wrote:Just rename 9 to 8, save the document and upload it to its original folder..
Now EasyMOD will be able to install the Cash Mod...
That could mess things up because then you'll have some other MOD wanting column number 9 which isn't there anymore. The default is 8 so you have another MOD which has added a column to make it 9. You then want the cashMOD to make it 10.

You're better off editing the cashMOD install file to say what your memberlist file actually has in it and what you want it increased to.