Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Aled

Re: Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Post by Aled »

I check the news regularly for hope that RC1 has been released. That April Fools joke made me really angry and I hate seeing it every time I visit the site. Sorry, but some April Fools jokes just make me really excited and then let me down. The CVS version of this rocks though! Why does the CVS files have to be in Tarball though?

-Aled

haleyluv

Post by haleyluv »

Hopes its tonight!

boy ms

Post by boy ms »

It would be great if they release RC1 tonight....but I sense it won't be tonight.... :roll:

Garrydw

Post by Garrydw »

boy ms wrote: It would be great if they release RC1 tonight....but I sense it won't be tonight.... :roll:

Really?
yeah yeah yeah... I know... it will be ready when it's ready.

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

You all do this everytime they announce any changes to their site. Why assume its tonight just because they have announced an update, websites, databases and servers all need updates from time to time. Why not just wait and see instead of getting your hopes up
"Life Is What Happens To You When You Are Busy Making Other Plans" - John Lennon

WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

Totally agree with NeilUK. I'm suspecting RC1 in Christmas 2008 and everything earlier will be nice surprise for me. :mrgreen: Do you like nice surprices? ;)
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

Aled wrote: I check the news regularly for hope that RC1 has been released. That April Fools joke made me really angry and I hate seeing it every time I visit the site. Sorry, but some April Fools jokes just make me really excited and then let me down. The CVS version of this rocks though! Why does the CVS files have to be in Tarball though?

-Aled

I got very angry too! :mrgreen:

Gideon5L2F

Post by Gideon5L2F »

Black Antitoon wrote: I got very angry too! :mrgreen:

Don't worry. Be happy 8)

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

Garrydw wrote:
boy ms wrote: It would be great if they release RC1 tonight....but I sense it won't be tonight.... :roll:

Really?

how and there is 61 bugs not fixed yet :mrgreen:

but i think we near may be see it in 2007 :mrgreen:

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper »

Well looks like it's simple maintanace atm is happening, so hopefully we get RC by this time next week :D