Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Post by Kevin Clark »

I'm not so sure about that. Who knows it's coming out? The people who are closely following the development. Relatively speaking, that's not that many.

TimJBart

Post by TimJBart »

I just hope they're prepared for the demand, because I think it is going to be crazy when it is released.

What I was saying was when it is released on the front page, is it worth a few of us torrenting the download? As a backup in case their servers get hosed :)
In vino veritas

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper »

Hose phpbb, never!

Now server crash on the other hand is an issue. All I know is I hope is released when I'm awake and most others are asleep :lol:

TimJBart

Post by TimJBart »

Yeh me being in the UK might be a bonus :) I'll either get it after all you in the US, or before, but hopefully not at the same time!

:D
In vino veritas

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

TimJBart wrote: Yeh me being in the UK might be a bonus :) I'll either get it after all you in the US, or before, but hopefully not at the same time!

For me in Italy it's the same. Maybe would be a good idea to write it on the home page of phpbb.com only a couple of days after the actual release. :mrgreen:

TimJBart

Post by TimJBart »

Black Antitoon wrote:
TimJBart wrote: Yeh me being in the UK might be a bonus :) I'll either get it after all you in the US, or before, but hopefully not at the same time!

For me in Italy it's the same. Maybe would be a good idea to write it on the home page of phpbb.com only a couple of days after the actual release. :mrgreen:

Great idea, area51 members first please :)
In vino veritas

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

TimJBart wrote:
Black Antitoon wrote:

Nah, support team members first please :lol:

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper »

karlsemple wrote:
TimJBart wrote:
Black Antitoon wrote:

I thought you gguys got a pre-release version :roll:

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

not officially ;)

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

Shadow Reaper wrote:
karlsemple wrote:
TimJBart wrote:
Black Antitoon wrote:

I thought you gguys got a pre-release version :roll:

yeah, its called beta 5