CASH MOD!

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
ilovemods

CASH MOD!

Post by ilovemods »

i installed cash mod fo my forum it says:

Code: Select all

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : ''; 

MOD script line #253 :: FAQ :: Report

CRITICAL ERROR: Could not modify [posting.php] 

ilovemods

Re: CASH MOD!

Post by ilovemods »

pplz...... help...

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

You havn't run the included SQL file.
Move it into your forum root and run it.
Then delete it.
(I'm not sure what the file name is; if you have trouble, then ask me and I will get the filename for you :D)

- Poomie

3Di

Post by 3Di »

Poomerio wrote: You havn't run the included SQL file.
Move it into your forum root and run it.
Then delete it.
(I'm not sure what the file name is; if you have trouble, then ask me and I will get the filename for you :D)

- Poomie

I don't think you're right here. Have a look at the error message prior to post.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

3Di, if you disagree with Poomie's suggestion, why didn't you offer a suggestion to ilovemods of what you think might work? Why not offer something positive here???

Ilovemods, unlike 3Di, Poomie tried to help you. He is trying very hard to make a difference here, unlike most others...

Ok, try this:

OPEN
cm_install_223.txt

FIND

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
		$select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';
REPLACE WITH

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
$select_sql = (
Save, upload, and try again using EM...

If you don't understand why my suggestion above will work, please ask. Once you understand the basics of how to get these MODs to install cleanly, you should be able to install even the most difficult MODs using EM...

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

NR, 3Di is kind of right, and I also agree with what NR said about making a suggestion yourself.
I should have looked at it properly - I got mixed because it looked like an SQL error :oops:

- Poomie