Admin Control buttons misplaced.

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
NeuroDoc

Admin Control buttons misplaced.

Post by NeuroDoc »

I have noticed that when I am logged in as an administrator, the buttons for "report", "view details", and "delete" do not stay at the bottom of the message frame when the user info frame (at the left, not shown here) is larger, vertically, than the post. Is there a simple way to keep them at the bottom, near the dividing line? Or even put them with the large edit and quote buttons?
phpbb3_admin_design_flaw.jpg
(32.72 KiB) Downloaded 572 times

Handyman

Re: Admin Control buttons misplaced.

Post by Handyman »

You could try adding

Code: Select all

style="vertical-align:bottom;"
to the div that holds those images.
Or possibly

Code: Select all

style="vertical-align:baseline;"
(I'm not sure what the baseline does… but it's worth a try if the first one doesn't work.
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply

DoubleJ

Re: Admin Control buttons misplaced.

Post by DoubleJ »

due to the way how heights of block elements are supposed to be displayed, it is not always possible(or in most cases) to place your content at the bottom of block elements.
the table is higher then the block element, which means that the bottom element does not reach the bottom of the table cell -> this causes the buttons to not align to the bottom.
DoubleJ - Blah