JURGEN SAPPERSTEIN

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
funtlack
I've been banned

JURGEN SAPPERSTEIN

Post by funtlack »

Known as Funtlack inside of the Official Internet areas, has a smallish question of the PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus UserGroups.

Is the Official Internet Feature List for PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus frozen, or are The Official Internet Developers of PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus willing to listen to my very spectacular and intelligent suggestions for new featureetes to be added to PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus?

I have been a very geniusic user of The Official Internet for many years now, and I am a genius of mass proportions in the field of Official Internet PHP programmation.

karlsemple

Re: JURGEN SAPPERSTEIN

Post by karlsemple »

It is Feature frozen!

Pace

Post by Pace »

Dude, what's with the "all caps" and the signature?

By the way, you made an error: it's "glitches", not "galitches", and anyway, it's perfectly idiotic to put such a statement anywhere, let alone in your signature.

Edit: looking at it, either this guy thinks far too highly of himself, or it's a prank…

drf

Post by drf »

Please stop this
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

Kokuei

Post by Kokuei »

I don't reallt know why, but every time this guy post it makes my teeth ache. Seems like he is doing all the wrong things when he post (caps, spamm, bragging and so on).

But to quote SHS' signature: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

There is some good tips inthere of what and not what to do.

Edit: Ahhh, now i remember the reason. It's becaurse he is wasting my time with all these frekkin' nonsense-posts. :twisted:

Tienchen

Post by Tienchen »

@Kokuei: You know, there is one new feature in phpBB3, you only have to click on the profile of some persons, and then "add to foes." :P
I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything. (Henry Ward Beecher)
Die Stifthelden

APTX

Post by APTX »

Kokuei wrote: I don't reallt know why, but every time this guy post it makes my teeth ache.

Every time he posted I felt like I was Oxford's Professor of English-language.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

Sonrep

Post by Sonrep »

funtlack wrote: Known as Funtlack inside of the Official Internet areas, has a smallish question of the PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus UserGroups.

Is the Official Internet Feature List for PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus frozen, or are The Official Internet Developers of PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus willing to listen to my very spectacular and intelligent suggestions for new featureetes to be added to PhPPBB Official CVS Beta4 3.O Olympus?

I have been a very geniusic user of The Official Internet for many years now, and I am a genius of mass proportions in the field of Official Internet PHP programmation.

Make suggestions for 3.2.x, since 3.0 is unfortunally feature frozen.. awesome grammar btw!

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

He's been banned, according to another thread. Please let him drop into faded memory.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

Spiros-

Post by Spiros- »

I have always been wondering what the heck the "official" internet is.. :|