Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Tienchen

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Tienchen »

_underscore_ wrote:
funtlack wrote: We are all welcome to share our versions. Ask the Officail Internet C.V.S. Developers to provide widenification.

Oooh, is this Official Internet xyz much like that "Internet Programming Team"? Or maybe you're Al Gore in disguise! :O

No, funtlack is the architect of the matrix. :P
I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything. (Henry Ward Beecher)
Die Stifthelden

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Tienchen wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:
funtlack wrote: We are all welcome to share our versions. Ask the Officail Internet C.V.S. Developers to provide widenification.

Oooh, is this Official Internet xyz much like that "Internet Programming Team"? Or maybe you're Al Gore in disguise! :O

No, funtlack is the architect of the matrix. :P

No wonder the world is so screwed up.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

I think the devs are burned out. There's so many bugs on the tracker...

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

I hope it's just a little break after such a pull in '06. If that's the case, I consider it well deserved. It seems evident to me, that :

a. '07 can't be as hard for the dev. team to reach gold, as '06 has developed to be.
b. We will see phpBB 3.0 gold in '07.

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

John Hjorth wrote: I hope it's just a little break after such a pull in '06. If that's the case, I consider it well deserved. It seems evident to me, that :

a. '07 can't be as hard for the dev. team to reach gold, as '06 has developed to be.
b. We will see phpBB 3.0 gold in '07.

Actually, they will reveal that phpbb3 was a "just kidding" kinda thing and they actually are almost done with phpbb4, which will feature 3D accelerated templates and "quantum posting" that lets you post faster than the speed of light....

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

DanoruX ,

I suppose that's a gamer's cut.

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

John Hjorth wrote: DanoruX ,

I suppose that's a gamer's cut.

Got me there :roll:

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

DanoruX wrote: post faster than the speed of light....

Post faster than the speed of light? So that means we would be posting messages back in time! 8O

:mrgreen:

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

EXreaction wrote:

Post faster than the speed of light? So that means we would be posting messages back in time! 8O

oh yay plenty of flood detection errors then :lol:

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

karlsemple wrote:
EXreaction wrote:

oh yay plenty of flood detection errors then :lol:

But think about it, we can discuss future lottery numbers...