A New Developer on the Block :D

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Prince of area51

A New Developer on the Block :D

Post by Prince of area51 »

if i'm not mistaken .. i saw that 'green' colour in the online list .. and guess what .. it wasnt one of our usual heros :D it was someone called 'Ashe' .. Welcome to the team man .. :mrgreen:

Klors

Re: A New Developer on the Block :D

Post by Klors »

I was under the impression I'd seen Ashe on years ago?

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets »

Up until very recently he was on the "Past Contributors" section on http://www.phpbb.com/about/" target="_blank

I believe he was on the phpbb2 and the phpbb3 development team in the beginning. It looks like he is back. :D

jojobarjo32

Post by jojobarjo32 »

Yes, Ashe (Ludovic Arnaud) is a french developer who have taken part to the beginning of phpBB 3.0 development. He left the project in 2003 IIRC and seems to have come back yesterday :D

smithy_dll

Post by smithy_dll »

Ashe has been around the block a couple of times :P

Anyone who has studied the cvs statistics would have noticed him having made commits a number of years ago.
phpBB, its open source, become involved, write a modification!
Modifications Database | MOD Development Forum Rules | MOD Studio