Hurry up!

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
xdarkday

Hurry up!

Post by xdarkday »

This semester is taking forever! I cant wait for summer to come. What are your plans for the summer?

I plan to go to california a few times and visit my friends. (currently i live in Arizona)

ps. I bet this is not the topic you thought it would be.

karlsemple

Re: Hurry up!

Post by karlsemple »

lol i have to admit when i saw the title i thought, "oh no not another one :twisted: " :D

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

lol nice..

Well i plan to go to Switzerland in the Summer with about 45 of my mates for 2 weeks, living it up in the sun hehehe..

Yawnster

xdarkday

Post by xdarkday »

Yawnster wrote: lol nice..

Well i plan to go to Switzerland in the Summer with about 45 of my mates for 2 weeks, living it up in the sun hehehe..

Yawnster
42 friends? Is this a class trip or something? You guys better plan and agree on what you guys are going to do up there.

Orry Verducci

Post by Orry Verducci »

I thought this was another "when is phpBB coming out, hurry up" topic too.

I'm going to the Lake District (Cumbria, UK for those of you who don't know) to see family, as usual.

poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Summer plans = 3 months off work and heading to Oz to drive the whole way round!!

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

oh to be young and free....i will be working the same as i do all year round :twisted:

poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

karlsemple wrote: oh to be young and free....i will be working the same as i do all year round :twisted:
I wish...three months UNPAID leave..and a mortage that could match the debt of some small countries to buy a apartment the size of a postage stamp!!

OH and I am sure when I return my boss will have three months of work back logged just ready for me to get back into. This trip is a once in a lifetime for me and my wife.

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

poyntesm wrote:
karlsemple wrote: oh to be young and free....i will be working the same as i do all year round :twisted:
I wish...three months UNPAID leave..and a mortage that could match the debt of some small countries to buy a apartment the size of a postage stamp!!

OH and I am sure when I return my boss will have three months of work back logged just ready for me to get back into. This trip is a once in a lifetime for me and my wife.

Fair play to you, hope you enjoy it :)

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

Me and friends are going to Marbella for a week together.
A lot of alcohol shall be consumed.
It shall be fun.
That is all.