Release

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
mohanish

Release

Post by mohanish »

when is olympus going to release

DigitalShadow

Re: Release

Post by DigitalShadow »

when it is ready to be released
((perfect timing-_-, i wasnt able to log in this weekend cuz Dad thinks this site is bad and that your all the spawn of Satan....hmm go figure^_^))

mohanish

Post by mohanish »

NO i mean around what date...???

DigitalShadow

Post by DigitalShadow »

i know what you mean, but there is no releasedate yet. thats why i said, when it is ready to be released.
((perfect timing-_-, i wasnt able to log in this weekend cuz Dad thinks this site is bad and that your all the spawn of Satan....hmm go figure^_^))

mohanish

Post by mohanish »

ooooh ok thnaks

but the release date must be near (within 6 months)>?????

DigitalShadow

Post by DigitalShadow »

that only the devs know, but it looks promising. the devs have done a lot work the last months !

CyberMartyr

Post by CyberMartyr »

I just want to know when the upgrade script will be in CVS, (I KNOW WHEN IT GOES TO RC1), but I hope it's soon.

muhaidib

Post by muhaidib »

porbibly close to the new windows OS "vista", that would be cool to move to the new gen of OS and forums and take a step forword :D

Alexander the Great

Post by Alexander the Great »

muhaidib wrote: porbibly close to the new windows OS "vista", that would be cool to move to the new gen of OS and forums and take a step forword :D
Sorry to tell you, but this isn't a new generation of forums; phpBB2 is behind vB and IPB on what may look like the BBWars (but I'd take a free phpBB over a free vB or IBP (if there was one) any day).

Daedalus.

Post by Daedalus. »

As far as I can see Vista is going to be a beautiful, but still piece of crap. I would not upgrade to it.

And is Olympus actually behind ipb and vb? I'm talking about functionality.