Post Install Problem!

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
EXreaction

Post Install Problem!

Post by EXreaction »

Well, I installed it, and everything came up as fine while installing it...it said no errors were found at the end of the install...then when I go to the admin CP in MX-System, I get some error. 8O

Warning: main(language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/a/r/pariah/html/Forums/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 30

Warning: main(language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/a/r/pariah/html/Forums/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 30

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/p/a/r/pariah/html/Forums/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 30

What happened? What should I do? :?

pentapenguin

Re: Post Install Problem!

Post by pentapenguin »

You need to upload the language/lang_english/lang_easymod.php file
phpBB.com Support Team Member and Incident Investigation Team Member
My phpBB MODs || Professional phpBB Customization, Transfers, and Conversions

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

I tried doing that, but unless I didn't put it in the right spot, it didn't work...where should I put it then?

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

Nevermind, I uninstalled easymod, and I am installing the mods I want manually. Thanks anyways.