next template's name

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
mastermike707

Re: next template's name

Post by mastermike707 »

It may be a space related theme, considering its called Olympus (the mountain on mars for those of you who don't know). It may be a black background, not the traditional white.

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

mastermike707 wrote: It may be a space related theme, considering its called Olympus (the mountain on mars for those of you who don't know). It may be a black background, not the traditional white.
I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999% sure it will have a white (or maybe very light grey) background.

Viperal2

Post by Viperal2 »

the_dan wrote:
mastermike707 wrote: It may be a space related theme, considering its called Olympus (the mountain on mars for those of you who don't know). It may be a black background, not the traditional white.
I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999% sure it will have a white (or maybe very light grey) background.

I would have to agree, I don't see phpBB or any other forums software making a dark theme. It not really professional.
What is The Viperal ?

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/viperals/" target="_blank

Roberdin

Post by Roberdin »

They've got to go with iPod white style ;)
Rob

Viperal2

Post by Viperal2 »

Pink ..... No

Ok. maybe blue, green or grey
What is The Viperal ?

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/viperals/" target="_blank

naderman
Consultant

Post by naderman »

I still believe it will be red and have some mars-like feeling since they must have some reason for the codename naming scheme ;-)

naderman

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

DEAR GOD, PLEASE PAUL, JUST TELL THEM THE BACKGROUND COLOR BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL :lol:

I reckon it'll be purple with orange dashes, ugly, but effective, at what not sure...

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

naderman wrote: I still believe it will be red and have some mars-like feeling since they must have some reason for the codename naming scheme ;-)

naderman
I'm also 99.99999999999999999999999999999% sure it will be blue ;)

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

stubbers wrote: DEAR GOD, PLEASE PAUL, JUST TELL THEM THE BACKGROUND COLOR BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL :lol:

I reckon it'll be purple with orange dashes, ugly, but effective, at what not sure...
Not the one to ask, talk to Subblue :) (unless subblue is also named paul...hmm)

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Nah, sub blue is called tom, says so on his website.

But, I'd expect paul to have seen the current versions of the new templates, and have a fairly good idea as to how it will look.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"