Upload feature in phpBB

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
navdeep

Upload feature in phpBB

Post by navdeep »

Hello,

Is there any feature in phpBB application through which we can upload moovie files in the bulletin board?

Please help me out at the earliest.

Graham

Re: Upload feature in phpBB

Post by Graham »

In version 3.0 (what you see a developmental version of here), yes uploads will be an option.

In the current 2.0 it is not available, but there is a MOD which adds it called the "Attachment MOD"
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

kazuki

Post by kazuki »

I'm kinda uncomfortable with the upload options, but I'll disable it. Some users might upload some nasty scripts and images. 8O

Just a thought :)
Area 51, yes, AREA 51] - You know that?!

navdeep

Post by navdeep »

Where do I find the Attachment MOD in the admin area of phpBB. I have the phpBB version 2.0.11

DeadEye686

Post by DeadEye686 »

navdeep wrote: Where do I find the Attachment MOD in the admin area of phpBB. I have the phpBB version 2.0.11
It is a modification and requires that you modify quite a few of your phpBB files. The latest version can be found here:

http://www.opentools.de/" target="_blank