omfg

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
BondGamer

Re: omfg

Post by BondGamer »

Pwned wrote: OMG this is so fun I love it when kids don't know how to run stuff. Maby I should get the rest of our community on here as well and lock you out of your site as well now that would be funny.
No self respecting hacker would come and brag about what they done like this. You are just some nobody who doesn't like phpBB and wants to take credit for the site being brought down.

By the way, your site is pathetic. Only web newbies bring up a site and advertise it when it has no content what-so-ever. Good job putting up an out of the box template.

JPortal

Post by JPortal »

Wow, another arrogant arsehole 1337 haxxor.
This guy has obsolutely nothing to offer, other than the message "phpBB SUCKS because their site got hacked as a result of a bug in software on their server". Somehow he's awesome, though, because he uses ColdFusion...?

Am I missing something here, or did he just say "phpbb sucks, coldfusion is better". Uhh, right.... I could also say that phpBB sucks and Mac OS X is better.

When you get to spouting off like this, dude, you end up making an idiot of yourself. Just stop.

Sidha

Post by Sidha »

JPortal wrote: Am I missing something here, or did he just say "phpbb sucks, coldfusion is better". Uhh, right....
umm.. ja.. that he said...
-- this space for rent --

Graham

Post by Graham »

And the point of this thread was?

If you want to troll, go do it on your own site.

Locked.
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

Sidha

Post by Sidha »

umm.. you sure? 8O

oh.. just couldn't resist to post in a locked thread.. ;)
-- this space for rent --

dhn

Post by dhn »

Sidha wrote: umm.. you sure? 8O

oh.. just couldn't resist to post in a locked thread.. ;)
Try again. ;)