News Topic

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
The M.A.N6

News Topic

Post by The M.A.N6 »

Sorry for the syntax,i'm a PhpBB French fan :mrgreen: !

Will PhpBB 2.2 have a "News-Topic" system ? With in the header someting like "Last News" ?

Iv'e made that on my site with PHP but it will be easier if there's something just for this function.
It's easy,just take the name of the topic where the id is the higher ;) ! And on the header make a little link going to the topic "News" !

P.S : Good Job on 2.2 8) !

That's all,see you later !
Papedipedupa !§

thedrumchannell

Re: News Topic

Post by thedrumchannell »

I am also very highlt interested in this type of feature. Will this be available in 2.2? :mrgreen:
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Thedrumchannell
Prophecy Talk - World News & Bible Prophecy Information

Eelke

Re: News Topic

Post by Eelke »

I doubt it. There's MODs for 2.0 though (topics anywhere), so I expect them to reappear for 2.2 as well.