Extension development: creation of extension with punctuation system

Discuss general development subjects that are not specific to a particular version like the versioning control system we use or other infrastructure.
caiocald

Extension development: creation of extension with punctuation system

Post by caiocald »

Hello guys.

A few weeks ago I talked to some people who program on this platform regarding the development of an extension that allows the voting of texts in my forum.

I have a project called Copywriting Note 1000 that aims to teach, debate and correct texts for free for people who do not have the opportunity to attend preparatory courses for ENEM.

As the demand for correction is very high and the number of volunteers is almost nil (today it only has I), I decided to develop this tool that will allow the correction of the texts by the users of the forum in a collaborative way, which would extinguish the exclusive demand for correction by brokers.

As I do not know how to program in phpbb, I am looking for professional and collaborative help to get this tool up and running this year for students who will take the exam by the end of the year.

Right now, I need help with the following questions: I need this tool to appear in only pre-selected forums and also have a connection to the database to compute the notes.

The voting structure is ready, leaving only the schedule to create the option in the administrator panel to enable or not the voting tool in a given forum and also the connection to the database to compute the notes.

The following is the print of the tool:
Attachments
TEMA  A Legislação do Aborto no Brasil - Redação Nota 1000 - Correção Online e Gratuita ENEM e Concursos.png

caiocald

Re: Extension development: creation of extension with punctuation system

Post by caiocald »

Are there other study materials besides the documentation provided by Area 51 so that I can study programming in phpbb?

3Di

Post by 3Di »

Is this your business site by any chance?
http://www.redacaonota1000.com.br/insti ... unoRed1000
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

hanakin
Front-End Dev Team Lead
Front-End Dev Team Lead

Post by hanakin »

So basically grammerly?
Donations welcome via Paypal Image

3Di

Post by 3Di »

The OP he/she's being followed here: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2461511
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades