New to PHPBB and trying to customize.

Discuss general development subjects that are not specific to a particular version like the versioning control system we use or other infrastructure.
Little Jimmy

New to PHPBB and trying to customize.

Post by Little Jimmy »

Hello. This is my first post. If it's not in the correct place, I apologize. I just downloaded PHPBB 3.2.2 I was able to change my logo and setup a new style that I like. (Flat Gold)

There are a few more customizations that I am hoping to make but have not found any documentation that explain.

Regarding the Forum page.

Here are the defaults for a topic: Topic Title (the link to the topic), replies, views, Last poster + Post datetime.
I am hoping to modify this to -
Topic Title, replies, views, Original Poster, Post rating, Original Post datetime, last Post Datetime

Leaving aside Post Rating, which I know must be an extension that I add, what file must I edit to make these changes, and where do I find the list of columns that are captured when a Topic Post is created? ...and do the columns I want to add exist?

Thanks if you can direct me!

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: New to PHPBB and trying to customize.

Post by DavidIQ »

Hello,

This is the development board for phpBB. For support and questions about modifying anything in phpBB please visit https://www.phpbb.com/community