RC2 Debug error - Undefined index: mark_time

Discuss general development subjects that are not specific to a particular version like the versioning control system we use or other infrastructure.
Volksdevil

RC2 Debug error - Undefined index: mark_time

Post by Volksdevil »

Testing 3.1 RC2, Upon enabling Debug I get the following when viewing a forum:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewforum.php on line 474: Undefined index: mark_time
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I never know where to post this type of thing. :| In the tracker? But then I'm not sure if it's an issue across all installs. At phpbb.com but then it says don't post bug reports. So here it is.

EDIT: An update. If I go to 'Load settings' and find 'Enable server-side topic marking:' and set it to 'No', that's when the debug message appears. If I set it to 'Yes, then the debug message is no longer there.

What gives?

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader

Re: RC2 Debug error - Undefined index: mark_time

Post by Paul »

You should report bugs to the bug tracker at http://tracker.phpbb.com :)

Volksdevil

Post by Volksdevil »

OK, Just so you know...After upgrading from PHP 5.3.3 to PHP 5.5.9 the error is still there.

tbackoff

Post by tbackoff »

Volksdevil wrote:OK, Just so you know...After upgrading from PHP 5.3.3 to PHP 5.5.9 the error is still there.
This isn't a PHP problem, it's a phpBB problem - so updating PHP will have about the same usefulness as a fly swatter at a tennis match. 8-)

Volksdevil

Post by Volksdevil »

LOL fair point in that I don't know why I posted that here. I know it's not a PHP problem per say, but rather a PHP code problem. (Missing code from what I can tell).

PS: I did have to update my PHP Version to get around the following error with the Admin Contact page https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-12865 but that's of course another topic, more like a Tennis racket in that case. :D