About member rank

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
jamesmustain

About member rank

Post by jamesmustain »

Hi,
A nice overview in the ACP, where you can see how many members have a specific rank, and add members to it without going to the members overview.

P_I
Community Team
Community Team

Re: About member rank

Post by P_I »

This board is for discussion of phpBB development. Since your asking a support question, you should ask it in phpBB • [3.3.x] Support Forum.

3Di

Re: About member rank

Post by 3Di »

jamesmustain wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:52 pm Hi,
A nice overview in the ACP, where you can see how many members have a specific rank, and add members to it without going to the members overview.
You are basically asking for a new feature that I don't think would be included in the code, but you have 3 alternatives (or all of them):

1 - open your request in the tracker for version 4.0
2 - Request a free extension at https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=496
3 - Request a paid extension at https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=656
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades