Display register date

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
williamcawley

Display register date

Post by williamcawley »

Registration dates are currently dependent on user settings. In most cases this will be insane. For example:
The only relevant information here is the date, I don't care about the weekday or the second anybody registered. For those who care, you can always have the exact time as a title attribute so it displays on hover. It would make sense to change this to a language-pack based standard format.

Thanks so much.
janus

Re: Display register date

Post by janus »

You can change it in your UPC.
3Di

Re: Display register date

Post by 3Di »

UCP -> User Control Panel. See: https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/ucp.php
williamcawley wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:35 am you can always have the exact time as a title attribute so it displays on hover
Not sure how it will do on mobile devices? A part ot tapping it maybe.
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫