How to fix the Load error In PhpBB

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
newyork01

How to fix the Load error In PhpBB

Post by newyork01 »

Hello everybody.

I am trying it use the authentication of PhpBB 3.2.2 to authenticate the websites users. I have added the code below to the top of a test page

define('IN_PHPBB', true);

$phpbb_root_path = '/forum/';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup();

The problem that I am coming across is I get a PhpBB Warning:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php on line 176: Declaration of phpbb/template/twig/loader::findTemplate($name) should be compatible with Twig_Loader_Filesystem::findTemplate($name, $throw = true)

I am not trying to load a twig template I just want to access the PhpBB session data to check if a user is logged in or not.

When i navigate to the actual forum itself that works fine without any errors or warnings.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what the issue might be?
Thank's a lot!

hanakin
Front-End Dev Team Lead
Front-End Dev Team Lead

Re: How to fix the Load error In PhpBB

Post by hanakin »

This not the correct place for this. These forums are for the development of the software. For support or help with coding exts you need to access this on phpbb.com

Support: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=556

Ext Dev Disscussion: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=461
Donations welcome via Paypal Image