Forums in Columns?

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
mewbits

Forums in Columns?

Post by mewbits »

I wanted to make my main forum page have two columns of forums. So, below the first category ("statistics" and "Last Post" columns would be non exsistant) would essentially have two rectangular buttons side by side (in one row) that each contain all the information of their forum; forum name on the top left, forum description on the bottom left, and number of topics and posts on the bottom right.

The buttons would line up in two columns, the third forum would automatically go to the next row, column one. Each category would start a new section.

Here's an example of what I mean:Bungie Forum

Instead of three columns, I want two, and for the forum divider to also display number of topics and posts on the bottom right.

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Re: Forums in Columns?

Post by darcie »

Hi there,
This site is for development of phpBB. You'll want to post on the main site, https://www.phpbb.com/community/index.php

Thanks!
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.1. If you need support for phpBB 3.1 please visit the 3.1.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.