Can't see last post of announcement in parent forum

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
leschek

Can't see last post of announcement in parent forum

Post by leschek »

When I click on the parent forum link it opens the page with all posts written in subforums. But it doesn't show new posts in announcements.

Example: There is announcement "phpBB 3.1 Information and Status" in forum Area51 ‹ Board index ‹ phpBB 3.x Development ‹ [3.x] Discussion. Today there was posted new post. When I click on phpBB 3.x Development forum I will see all new posts from [3.x] Discussion forum (and other subforums), but not last post from the announcement "phpBB 3.1 Information and Status", even if it is newer than some other posts.

I'm not sure if it is bug or intentional, but I guess announcements are important, so they should be seen in parent forum.