Rename ucp.php

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
Sierron

Re: Rename ucp.php

Post by Sierron »

Oleg wrote:I have seen spam "assignments" requiring people to post on boards using language relevant to the board. We have similar posts periodically appearing here on area51 as well. For example, here on area51 users would post something like:

"Hey, great idea for adding user search to admincp. I am looking forward to more proposals from you."

I suspect it is impossible to programmatically label this as spam. A human can see that the post is essentially meaningless, but it takes a good few moments to actually read the entire post and think about it before the conclusion that it is meaningless can be reached.
I don't get it.