2 questions about control with own created func in php

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
traxion

2 questions about control with own created func in php

Post by traxion »

question 1
i would like to create though php a "create a topic" function, because i want to add multiple topic automatic to mine phpbb forum. after some research i fount that i needed the tables below

phpbb3_posts
phpbb3_topics
phpbb3_topics_posted

unfortunately are there some unknown field for me as for example the "post_checksum" in the phpbb3_posts table, the value of it is (2b923f57a4603fc73ab182b3f93567f2)

now i've been looking for a default to use add topic function but i'm unable to find it, inside the phpbb lib's. Does anybody have a idee where i can find one? or how to create mine own function?

question 2
i would like to create though php a "user into group" function, because i want to control the users-groups acces thougth the rest of the site. after some research i fount that i needed the tables below

phpbb3_users
phpbb3_user_group

in the user table i see again field where i cant get any info from, for example user_permissions in phpbb3_users, the field user_permissions had a value of (00000000006xv29nwg qlc4pi000000 qlc4pi000000) and some more of this data

now i've been looking for a default function but again i'm unable to find it, inside the phpbb lib's. Does anybody have a idea where i can find one? or how to create mine own function?

already thnx for the help:)
Traxion

3Di

Re: 2 questions about control with own created func in php

Post by 3Di »

🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

traxion

Post by traxion »

i don't need to create extra users.. i would like to create the above named functions :)

3Di

Post by 3Di »

these two should help you out I think..

http://wiki.phpbb.com/Submit_post --> Posts a topic or post to the forum with the information supplied

http://wiki.phpbb.com/Group_user_add --> used to handle adding users to groups.
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

traxion

Post by traxion »

thnx, i think i can do somemore with those links :)

a question for later maybe when i need more functions
how is it that you can find it and im not :P

don't get me wrong but i'm have been using google for a while to find information about it, but i didn't find any useful information

3Di

Post by 3Di »

I'm supposed to know how phpbb3 works, still learning though. Also I know what's posted there because I'm actively participating there since the start of it.