What can you say about Flarum?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
JoshyPHP

Re: What can you say about Flarum?

Post by JoshyPHP »

There's a huge difference between "Best viewed with *browser*" and "Best viewed with *technology*". This site is best viewed with CSS. If you disable CSS, everything looks bad.

I just went to Flarum's forums with JavaScript disabled and I could read the discussions just fine. It looks like the "archived" version of an IPB forum, or a mobile site from a few years back.

AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

JoshyPHP wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:27 pmdifference between "Best viewed with *browser*" and "Best viewed with *technology*"
That would also mean HTML versus Flash and Silverlight, which we also experienced in the last 15 years with all its advantages and disadvantages. But I wasn't talking about that - if you really want to go there we better start another topic.
JoshyPHP wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:27 pmwith JavaScript disabled and I could read the discussions just fine
I never denied that either.

JoshyPHP

Post by JoshyPHP »

Not interested in an argument. Feel free to send them a Pull Request.

Romanzi

Post by Romanzi »

I like "Flarum" I think it is an alternative to "Phpbb".
Khaos-Rage wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:13 pm
You should try http://gaming.youtube.com
Thanks, wow I did not know this link! :-)
Booktrailer in italiano
Ecco dei buoni suggerimenti su libri da leggere in italiano (Booktrailer). Presto questo libro sarà tradotto dalla lingua italiana a quella inglese.
Inoltre sempre per chi è interessato a libri e romanzi, segnalo una mia pagina con l'elenco dei titoli dei libri che secondo me sono i più belli in assoluto tra tutti i romanzi che ho letto cioè libri belli da leggere consigliati da me.