need to get in touch with Raimon please

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
squelchtone

need to get in touch with Raimon please

Post by squelchtone » Wed May 21, 2014 3:18 am

Hello,

I found a post reply by Raimon where he helps a member with IE vs Firefox alignment to stop it from being Center in IE while it shows Left justified in Firefox, but I cannot follow it clearly as I am a php and style sheet noob.

the post is here: https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 38#p195127

I am not sure what to Search for and what to remove or cut/copy/paste into which section and would like some help.

We also have an issue with prosilver where default posting size Normal seems huge and in order to make the letters seem.."normal" I have to manually do in all my posts. size=100 is massive, somewhere some time before me being admin something got changed/messed up, the post size buttons are also not visible for members to change their reading preference, but for now, one problem at a time.

Thank you!
Squelchtone
phpbb forum admin at lockpicking101.com

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: need to get in touch with Raimon please

Post by DavidIQ » Wed May 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Please note that you're posting on the development board for phpBB and not the support forum. The post you linked to is in an archive forum and was a Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline (from its description). You will receive more/prompt support if you ask your question in the proper location on phpBB.com:
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=74

Thanks.