Proclaim the grammar master!

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
scotshin7

Post by scotshin7 »

[quoteab49e="Kanuck"]
Well, actually, he didn't post a direct link, he posted an absolute path to the benchmarking script. Only problem was, he didn't warn the devs that they had left it open to the public before posting the absolute path, which could have been disastrous to the boards; and then he argued with the AMP :)

Anyways, I am the grammar master. En deux langues!
[/quoteab49e]
AMP?
Monkey see, monkey do!
Yet another signature ;)
Welcome to my world! :roll:
me = scotshin, The Universal Smartass™ :mrgreen:

MoonBuggy

Post by MoonBuggy »

IIRC that's [i01336]A[/i01336]aron's [i01336]M[/i01336]oderating [i01336]P[/i01336]addle :wink:
"that's why I lie in ponds wrapped in my sleeping bag going 'bloop' all night long" - Pit, on IRC

Pit

Post by Pit »

[bd4a10]AMP[/bd4a10] (Amp) abbrv. Aaron's Moderating Paddle (Ar-ans Mod-eir-ate-ing Pad-ul) . See also "PSP".

scotshin7

Post by scotshin7 »

And I "argued"? Excuse me, but I don't think I was ARGUING, I just didn't realize how posting a path to you-know-what would open up a big security hole, so I asked Kanuck what it was. I NEVER said anything against that statement, really... I just didn't know.
Monkey see, monkey do!
Yet another signature ;)
Welcome to my world! :roll:
me = scotshin, The Universal Smartass™ :mrgreen:

Pit

Post by Pit »

Yeah, no arguer you. ;)

skurtz

Post by skurtz »

thousands of development hours that lead to 14 pages of debate over the correct pronuciation of an acronym for documentation nobody ever reads. sometimes the internet makes me soooo happy :)

aside from entertaining, this community has been extremely informative and helpful. thanks all.

ps...its soooo an effay-queue.

Kanuck

Post by Kanuck »

Give that man a medal and a beer. I think I've found my first ever newbie who I don't feel like being hard on!

Yes, I'm aware I just said "hard on". You immature kids :)

Skurtz 4 Moderator!!! :mrgreen: :p
I rule.

Fubonis

Post by Fubonis »

I didn't think of anything perverted about "hard on" until you mentioned it. Now you have tainted my fragile mind. -=Weeps=-

Kanuck

Post by Kanuck »

Funny how your avatar fits so ideally :)
I rule.

tykeal

Post by tykeal »

Fragile mind.... that's good. The problem is that his not being "hard on" the newbie means the newbie isn't getting the right treatment. Where's the mistreatment of n00bs when you need it?