Google Maths

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Andee

Google Maths

Post by Andee »

After checking out the stats for my new site on google. It seems google needs to go back to school.

Nicholas the Italian

Re: Google Maths

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Andee wrote: After checking out the stats for my new site on google. It seems google needs to go back to school.

About 7. You know, floating point numbers are subject to a certain approximation.

As that Intel engineer said: "Here at Intel, precision in arithmetics is our number 0.9999999856 priority".

drewtscott

Post by drewtscott »

I can't replicate this. Maybe you need to get your computer checked ;) Or send it back to school.

Amailer

Post by Amailer »

And check your stats using Google Webmaster tools :P Much easier and more info!
And I cannot replicate that either.

battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by battye »

I can't replicate it either, I always seem to get something like "Results 1 - 2 of 2...".

Maybe Google had a bug which has since been rectified :P
Simulation Cricket Authority: http://www.simulationcricket.com