Hacker code revealed...

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
beezerfair

Hacker code revealed...

Post by beezerfair »

The following was found in the source code of phpBB.com after the hack attempt. It is in portuguese:
If we could have conscience of how much our life is ephemeral, perhaps we thought two times before playing outside to the chances, that we have of being happy and to make the other felizes.Muitas flowers they are harvested early excessively, Some exactly still in botão.Há seeds that never sprout and have those flowers that live the entire life, until petal for petal calm, lived, if éden delivers vento.Mas people does not know adivinhar.Agente does not know for how much time will be decorating this, and neither those flowers that had been planted to our redor. E we descuidamos.Cuidamos little of us, of the outros.Nos we sadden for small things e we lose minutes and precious hours. We lose days, to the anos.Nos times we are silent when we would have to speak, we speak excessively when we would have to be in silence. We do not give the arm that as much our soul asks for, because something in us hinders this aproximação.Não gives an affectionate kiss "because we are not accustomed with this", and does not say that we like because we find that the other knows automatically what we feel. E passes the night and arrives the day, the sun is born and adormece and continues the same ones, closed in we nós.Reclamamos of that we do not have, or finds that we do not have sufficients, Charges of the others, the life, of we ourselves, in consumimos.Costumamos them to compare our lives with the ones of that they possess more than people. E if we tried to compare with that they possess little? This would make a great difference! E the time passes... We pass for the life, we do not vivemos.Sobrevivemos, because we do not know to make another thing until, unexpectedly, we wake up and we look at pra trás.E then in asking them: e now? Now, today, still it is time to reconstruct some thing, to give to the arm friend, to say an affectionate word, to thank for that we have. He is never old excessively or young excessively to love, to say a gentile word or to make a gesture carinhoso.Não it looks at for trás.O that it passed, passed. What we lose, we lose. It looks at for front! Still it is time to appreciate the flowers that are entire to ours redor.Ainda are time to turn God and to be thankful for the life, that exactly ephemeral, still is in us. It thinks...

_____

What does all this mean?

TheBlackJesus69

Re: Hacker code revealed...

Post by TheBlackJesus69 »

Translation website won't work? It's giving me some chopped sentences. :?
Admin/Webmaster MMORPGBB