I have found a bug!!

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
coolio
Location: Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing, Testing

Re: I have found a bug!!

Post by coolio »

Micheal, I know you read them before locking them. I didn't accuse anybody
of not reading topics.
Thanks for the sentiment, really, but we do actually know how to do our jobs.
And please, don't abuse your enter key so much. Ta.
Thanks for the kind comments, Draegonis! :roll: This is a prime example of what
I'm talking about: "And please, don't abuse your enter key so much. Ta."
Excuse me but I really would like to at least type my posts the way I choose.
Or is that against the rules? Oh sorry, I'll let my text go off the screen next
time so you all will have to scroll left to right to read every sentence.
Last edited by Draegonis on Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed blatently disrespecful & abusive input.

Draegonis

Re: I have found a bug!!

Post by Draegonis »

Actually, it's common sense, netiquette, common courtesy - whatever you want to call it - to type in a manner that doesn't annoy those that are reading what you're saying.
PS: phpBB does actually have 'word wrap', strangley enough. Had it not, near enough every single post on these forums would have distored the forum view.
Anyhoo, this has long gone beyond far enough. The way we operate here isn't up for discussion. If you don't like a member of staff, no-one is holding you here. We've tolerated this enough now. As things currently stand, your stay here is likely to be cut short, less your attitude improves drastically.