Is the phpBB4 Chameleon style worth it?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
GTi

Re: Is the phpBB4 Chameleon style worth it?

Post by GTi »

Personally I think making a few changes at a time is a wise option, that way if something goes wrong they can quickly track it down and fix it, it was only a few months ago when I think 3.3.5 was released followed by 3.3.6 a few days later due to an uncaught bug.

Random American

Re: Is the phpBB4 Chameleon style worth it?

Post by Random American »

david63 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:26 pm
GTi wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:27 pm AFAIK if someone raises a concern about the development of Chameleon in a Chameleon development topic - it surely can not be classed as off topic.
It all depends on one's point of view. To the majority it is not but to a minority any criticism is considered off topic and may be threatened with an official warning.
I remember a few years back, I had a PM sent to me telling me my posts in General Discussion were deleted for “incorrect information.” My information turned out to be correct.

It wasn’t support advice, so doing that wasn’t even written policy.
Stand with Ukraine!