Groups Management

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Glauco

Groups Management

Post by Glauco »

Hi, fellows.
First of all, thanks for the amazing new version. Keep up the incredible work.

Now, my Groups Management feedback:
I'm an admin of a board with ~7000 users and ~1 million posts and the management of users in groups can be better.
Think if I need to the remove an user from a group with 4000 users. As an admin, I can easily go to ACP and do it through User Management -> pick an user -> Groups. But a group leader with no admin rights don't have that option. He must search through a hundred of pages to get there, select the user and remove him from the group. Maybe a "Remove" button just like the "Send" in Add users box and rename it to "Add/Remove users" can solve this.
Pending users in groups can also be better. There's no way to order by that condition or to see how many users are pending in that group. A filter on members list may can do that.
And the last one is the group leaders list in every page. In a big board we need a lot of moderators/group leaders and to show them in every page of members list must be an option to be choosen. Also the filter can do the job.

Again, thanks for the phpBB 3, it's amazing.
And sorry my english. :lol: