hierarchy

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
skuddo

hierarchy

Post by skuddo »

When phpbb3 comes out will i be able to easly upgrade my forum with the Hierarchy (subforum) mod?

jojobarjo32

Re: hierarchy

Post by jojobarjo32 »

subforums feature is already included in phpBB 3.0

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

That doesn't answer the question.. I think there will be a separate script by the mod author, not sure..

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar »

yeah but why do u want to install a mod if this particular feature is already included in phpbb 3???
JuliusCaesar

_Kilian_

Post by _Kilian_ »

skuddo wrote: When phpbb3 comes out will i be able to easly upgrade my forum with the Hierarchy (subforum) mod?

He asked how complicated the an upgrade would be...

Magnotta

Post by Magnotta »

Ptirhiik has said he'll make an upgrade script to go from his Categories Hierarchy mod to phpBB3, however keep in mind that he's not obligated to do so. As well, even though I doubt he he would, he could potentially change his mind. In the end, his mod is unrelated to the workings of the phpBB team, and so you'd be better off asking him at his own site.