My Favorite Feature

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Aldenhier

My Favorite Feature

Post by Aldenhier »

OMG i was just looking around in an installation of olympus beta and as an admin I was viewing a normal user's profile and saw "view forum using this user's permissions" (or something like that) and that is like the best feature EVER! Now I can test out permissions as a normal user without having to make a new test user! and You can change back to admin permissions by clicking a text link up next to "Logout [user]" and "x new messages".

EDIT: Another... go to a post as an admin and click Vew Post Details and go to Change Poster and you can make the thread be by anyone that's registered! I'm so excited about this I'm about to cry waiting for it! :)

This is freaking AWESOME! :O lol

-Aldenhier

battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Re: My Favorite Feature

Post by battye »

Very handy indeed, I can see myself using this feature quite a bit :)
Customisations Team

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

battye wrote: Very handy indeed, I can see myself using this feature quite a bit :)

Uh oh, /me is very scared about random topics appearing under my username.. I now know Battye, ill be watching :P

Yawnster

PS.. Thats a really neat feature actually, never even knew it existed..

itunes66

Post by itunes66 »

Wow i have had one up for a while and did not even notice these features (except for the "Change Poster" feature)
2 things i like about you hmm.. ill have to get back to you on that one

Deltawiski

Post by Deltawiski »

I need help with my forum, if the members of Discussion forum want to post article, the board always kept them as a guest, and I couldn,t figure out what, that is why I need help from your.

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

Deltawiski: Please don't blurp your question anywhere and everywhere, choose the appropriate forum.