Forum Rules Box

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
bpat1434

Forum Rules Box

Post by bpat1434 »

It's an interesting and neat feature. I really like it. Having the "Forum Rules" box at the top of the post/topic/category view. It's nice.

But I do have one complaint: its placement is odd. Just wondering if there is a way to "disable" or move it. Or, is it skin dependant?

~Brett

TrevorB

Re: Forum Rules Box

Post by TrevorB »

Completely style dependant. Why do you say it's placement is odd, where else would it go? I agree it's a neat feature, I can't wait to use it.

Zarath

Post by Zarath »

It's disabled by default, from memory of when I installed it the other night. And yeah, you could easily move it by altering the template...

bpat1434

Post by bpat1434 »

I say it's odd because I guess I'm used to having the topic title and bread crumbs directly above eachother. I'd figure the rules would go either below the topic title, or above the bread crumbs. Who knows, maybe I'm just being stupid. But it's good to hear it's completely style dependant!!