Inbox Settings

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
thedrumchannell

Inbox Settings

Post by thedrumchannell »

Will there be a setting for individual users where you can increase the size of their individual inbox? I am curious for a premium membership or is there a way to do this in the current version?

Brandon
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Thedrumchannell
Prophecy Talk - World News & Bible Prophecy Information
lemontea

Re: Inbox Settings

Post by lemontea »

As far as I know, no, only the admin can change the maximum amount of message per folder and also the maximum amount of folder(hint hint). And there isn't a way to do it in current or 3.0 version(as the feature request tracker is frozen in a sense that no more new request will be considered) unless you use a mod(yet another hint)
Maturity is stereotypes to live well off in an environment. Genuine maturity is the realization of the limitation of the former maturity.
psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

You can set message limits for groups of users.
thedrumchannell

Is this for 3.0 or is it possible in the current version?
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Thedrumchannell
Virtuality

Post by Virtuality »

There are MODs for the current version though.
"phpBB3 is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."
thedrumchannell

Awesome, thanks alot I will most likely just wait until 3.0 because I am sick of modding so much. :mrgreen:

Brandon

Thedrumchannell